Sunday, March 16, 2008

My love of white...

Today is my first day off in 3 weeks our new store opened its doors on Saturday and my feet never touched the ground, it was definitely our best week ever, so many old friends i haven't seen in quiet a while have called in making my week extra special. Thank you to all my customers who visit my blog and encourage me to keep blogging! Our interior section upstairs will open in a few weeks time and it will showcase all our beautiful wall papers, fabrics,rugs,lamps and furniture and in the near future window displays too! keep looking at our website too as I'll be adding lots of furniture pages and interiors over the next few weeks, our newsletters are now posted on our website they will be featured at the beginning of every month in both home-wares and fashion. The image i just posted is from coastal homes so fresh, homey and very Queensland!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and it is lovely. Your photos are so blissful.

Blessings to you~
Cindy