Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Blogging world....

There are so many beautiful blogs all over the world and discovering them is so exciting and very inspiring! Every blog I visit has there own style and ideas whether they are a decorator or someone who just loves surrounding themselves with beautiful ideas and most importantly want to share them with others. This week I'm going to post about my favourite blogs so my friends and lily-g customers can visit them too, you won't be disappointed! This image is from a favourite blog i visit often called Camilla at home, love the table and the checkered floor!

3 comments:

cathypentonatelier said...

just sitting here finishing off your order and had to drop by to tell you how lovely this photo is and that your blog is so pretty. I am going to add it to my favourites later, i hope that is ok!!!!!
Take care
Cathy

Rumour has it said...

Dear Lily, I do agree with you that there so many beautiful and nice blogs all over the world and today I would like to introduce your own wonderful blog to each and everyone! May I invite you for a little ceremony at Something White? :D
(but feel free to play the game or not!)
Love and greetings, Marjolijn

.. said...

Thank you for the information; I will visit the blog that you have recommended...
Hugs from Argentina!!