Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Collection...

I always seem to drift back to touches of blue i suppose my love of a neutral colour scheme allows colours like this blue to fit in so beautifully and feel so calming. I had a customer tell me how much she loves the movie "Somethings Gotta Give" well she is possibly one of hundreds of my customers who love the movie and the style of the home, we all get into every inch of the movie i.e decor mostly and i often laugh that I'm not the only one to start a rock collection, every time i go to the beach i always look out for round white smooth rocks and my friend Nim Say's the heart rocks are rare and definitely the lucky one's to find, my hubby is definitely the black rock on top of the heap! So the bowl of rocks (with a heart rock above) the collection of shells,the blue door was the reason i had to share this picture with you.

No comments: