Monday, March 10, 2008

Add a touch of colour...


white painted floors, shutters, loose covers and the floral fabric on the sofa look so fresh and relaxing, i could easily be swayed to loving this look i'm now on the hunt looking for this gorgeous fabric as it would look beautiful in our new store. Dont forget to go online to http://www.lily-g.com.au/ our monthly fashion and home newsletters are now on-line, we are busy planning our fabric and furniture pages which should be complete in the next few weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Gorgeous fabric Judy! A touch of spring :)) We are waiting for the spring now, but so far it hasn`t made its entrance. It is very stormy rainy weather these days. But it doesn`t matter anyway, I am very much occupied with our house and my work for Aina`s Charm.
This Thursday the estate agent will come and have a look and evaluate our house.

So how are you days? Busy as well? I hope everything is fine, that the weather is good and that you have joy in your work. Take good care and see you really soon!
Greetings from Holland and Aina :))

cathypentonatelier said...

Gosh I would die for those white floors but I can't quiet convince my hubby, unfortunately... I can't wait for the day to visit your shop in person... I am sure it would be amazing... Take care Cathy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Judy & staff. I popped in to see your new store today and it truly a delight. I just loved soaking up the ambience that you have created with your beautiful displays. Thank you Keryn