Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beautiful wallpaper

The hardest part of being a decorator is trying not to keep wanting to change the things in your own home every time we see something new, i suppose that's way i love working with neutrals like linens, beautiful furniture in natural french oak's or perhaps white furniture or limed pieces as they are a perfect base to add colour and create seasonal changes as`simple as changing your cushions, I have been driving my family crazy trying to decide on a look for my bed-room but today i have settled on this wallpaper and my besides tables are a beautiful french style commode in a duck egg blue, I'll post you my progress...a before and after!

2 comments:

A Seaside House said...

Beautiful, look forward to seiing the bedroom after the remodeling. Thanks for the very nice post about my blog! Have a great weekend:)

cathypentonatelier said...

hi judy
For some reason your emails keep bouncing back so just wanted to let you know your order is ready... Thanks so much Cathy
cathy@cathypentondesigns.com