Friday, May 1, 2009

Have A Great week-end


Now that is my idea of Camping! 

This week has been such a great week and I can't thank you all enough for the lovely comments made by phone, email and through my blog. Last night we had a fashion parade in our store which was such a huge success and loads of fun. We had photographers take lots of photo's of the models and guests even some night shots of lily-g, We are even starting social pages on my web-site for all the events coming up this year in store. I hope you all have a great week-end and I'm so looking forward to catching up on all of your fabulous blogs xx

8 comments:

Gracie said...

What lovely pictures!? Your blog is gorgeous and I must come to your shop sometime. It's nice to know that Brisbane has some pretty shops =)

vicki archer said...

Camping never looked so good Judy! xv

Oliveaux said...

Yes definitely my style of camping! Have a lovely weekend. Amanda x

Pearl said...

What a wonderful blog, I just found it & will certainly be back soon to read some more.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

A treehouse.
Sigh.

Melkorka said...

congrats on your press! - I love the tents in the summertime. lovely post :)

kate said...

Great Post!!! I have a few coffee table books on High End Safari's , now with the state of thing in Africa, I think we'll just pitch that beautiful tent Ourselves and have a great weekend!!! Love your Blog.
thanks again
kate

Unknown said...

Ah yes, I'm not a fan of camping, but I could probably handle it in one of these lovely tents!
Glad to hear your fashion event was a great success.