Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Blue moment


A small display inside our store featuring over favourite duck egg blue scheme. Our shelves are always changing, after spending all day Sunday at the shop the shelves are again filled with lots of new pieces. www.lily-g.com.au


Part of our new Designers Guild range of cushions arriving in store, I'm mad about Birds and I just adore our new cushions.

A stunning bed range from Designers guild, I just love this beautiful vintage bed, perfect for that country house!

10 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

what beautiful fabric. Those cushions are beautiful.

LOvely choices, i am sure they will be snapped up very quickly :)

Kellie x

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love the pillows on the shelves!

Unknown said...

Everything looks absolutely gorgeous!! I love the Designers Guild cushions and that bed is just fabulous!
Beautiful!
Simone :)

Ness Lockyer said...

I will have two lamps and four cushions from the bottom shelf...it looks gorgeous, as always.
Ness xx

Lee said...

All beautiful - I wish I had blue moments like this! Lee :)

vicki archer said...

I love the bed - Designers Guild are really doing lovely things at the moment. xv

Irina said...

I love the bed and the candle sticks from the left top shelf.
Irina

Alicia said...

My most favorite part of retail was & will always be merchandising althoug I prefer styling as a description because it is styling. I remember the glee of a new treasure coming in & the fun of creating the scene from my ind to the store floor. I hope you enjoy it as much.
Love the duck blue....

beachvintage.com said...

You always manage to make your store so beautiful. These new products are no exception.

Tiina of livingConcept said...

i love that designers guild cushion. I should probably make it mine