Monday, June 15, 2009

Country living







After a day in the Byron hinterland it had me thinking of my next dream house. I would love a home as above ( but it would be half the size) definitely painted white, a beautiful garden and it must have a huge fig tree, we want a house that we can renovate but finding one with character is proving to be a lot more challenging, we are just looking at this stage but I suppose we are just exploring and getting to know this beautiful piece of paradise as we continue to dream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love absolutely EVERYTHING about that first photo :)

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Judy they are so beautiful and peaceful. I am on the verge of buying my first home (still looking) and it depresses me to think about buying in Sydney. Byron and surrounds is so much more my 'dream life', but work is here. I will just have to live a little through your dreams. Thanks: Julie

Martha said...

Although I love Linderhof, there are beautiful homes out there . . . your photos are beautiful

Alicia said...

Stick a fork me..I was done at image one!!!
Good luck in the dreaded house hunting escapade. It can be so frustarting. Why is is everything you want, even when its on a cozy scale is out of our range????