Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Idea's and Inspiration

I'm loving this months NZ House & Garden Magazine, like lots of house magazines you can often buy it only to be disappointed by the content and lack of inspiration but I can honestly say this does not disappoint. I often post images of grand homes but I love posting homes that are equally as beautiful, not huge, but filled with character and style.



A closer view of the inside of this quaint pool house. I will definitely use this idea in my next home.

I just love the idea of a pool house but if your funds are limited keep it small and stylish, the secret is to add walls so that you can create built in seating, add wall lights or candles creating an outdoor room that you can use and looks stylish.

I have an obsession for white timber houses (as you can tell) I want to start renovating homes as a side line Business with my partner, so I'm gathering heaps of inspiration, i'snt this home just gorgoeus? I love, love, love it and look what's in the backyard!

Now thats what a call a grown up cubby, loving the idea of the outdoor cafe in your own home, what fun entertaining. If I had the funds I would love to build this in my back yard, I can so see me serving cupcakes to eager little children on lily's birthday party or afternoon tea with my girlfriends, hubby thinking great Bar for the guys, studio/office I could go on and on....

13 comments:

vicki archer said...

Love the idea of a grown up cubby, xv.

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

You are truly amazing Judy - setting up a property development as a sideline - you pack so much into your life and from what I can see, do it all beautifully!

Mejo said...

I love your blog... You're so stylish! Your ideas are amazing and the photos ¡So gorgeous! I have use some of them in my blog and I hope you don't mind it.
Greetings and kisses from Spain ;)

Sharnel said...

OMGoodness, how gorgeous is this home. I just LOVE it Judy. Thanks for sharing.
xx

Lee said...

The white exterior on this home looks so crisp and fresh - a truly wonderful NZ home. I'm inspired too! Lee :)

viera said...

Gorgeous house. White is always a winner with me!
X
V

ness lockyer said...

Feeling a little embarressed right now Judy...I just posted on this house today as well. I should visit my favourites first, then post. Sorry!
Ness xx

ed said...

愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,愛情配對,情色a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,愛情,色情文學,情色網,麗的情色小遊戲,色情漫畫,一夜情,情色遊戲,色情貼圖,色情圖片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,85cct成人片,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,成人交友,成人貼圖站,成人漫畫,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人論壇,a片,AIO,日本a片,a片下載,av,av片,av女優,a漫,免費A片,av美女,情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,本土自拍,自拍,性愛,視訊做愛,做愛,美女交友,美女,美女遊戲,美女寫真,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,視訊聊天,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊美女,走光,巨乳,偷拍,性感影片,無碼,影片

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.

奇堡比 said...

桃園徵信公司
雲林徵信公司
徵信社公會
徵信社尋人
徵信社工作
商業間諜
抓姦委託調查
外遇徵信社
結婚週年
第三者背景
夫妻
外遇抓姦
澎湖徵信社
豪門婚姻
貴婦
養男人
大陸徵信社
夫妻財產
澳門徵信社
淫婦
婚變
北京徵信
外遇二奶
北京徵信社
婚姻暴力
徵信達人狗仔網

慢慢來 said...

澎湖徵信社公會
澎湖縣徵信社公會
金門徵信社公會
金門縣徵信社公會
馬祖徵信社公會
馬祖縣徵信社公會
香港徵信社公會
大陸徵信社公會
美國徵信社公會
尋人
尋人網
尋人查址
尋人啟事
尋人方法
尋人起源
尋人免費咨詢
尋人高手
尋人網站
尋人工具
離婚協議書範本
離婚協議書下載
離婚手續
離婚免費咨詢網
離婚協議書
離婚要件
離婚證人

慢慢來 said...

徵信社收費
徵信社推薦
徵信社尋人
徵信社申訴管道
徵信社工作
徵信社公會




















奇堡比 said...

新女性徵信
外遇調查站
鴻海徵信
亞洲徵信
非凡徵信社
鳳凰徵信社
中華新女性徵信社
全國新女性徵信社
全省女人徵信有限公司
私家偵探超優網
女人感情會館-婚姻感情挽回徵信
女子偵探徵信網
女子國際徵信
外遇抓姦偵探社
女子徵信社
女人國際徵信
女子徵信社
台中縣徵信商業同業公會
成功科技器材
女人國際徵信社
女人國際徵信
三立徵信社-外遇
女人國際徵信
女人國際徵信
大同女人徵信聯盟
晚晴徵信