Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Easter




 I'm spending the Easter break with my Family at home just relaxing and doing the odd day trip to the mountains, having a picnic and just spending time with the kids. Sunday we have family coming over for lunch and I have themed my table with lots of fresh flowers, silver eggs and bunny's tied with duck egg blue ribbon, pretty napkins and gorgeous cupcakes and biscuits from The Cup Cake Company to compliment my theme, problem is will they last till Sunday? I hope you all have a great Easter and lots of yummy treats too! (lily-g will be closed over the Easter break, back open on Tuesday)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy! (I've already been caught raiding the kids' easter egg stash so I KNOW those cupcakes wouldn't last in my house)/

Lee said...

There's no way those cupcakes would last a day in my house! You get double the pleasure out of them though - they look pretty and they taste good too. I hope you and your family have a wonderful relaxing Easter.

Anna Spiro said...

Happy Easter Judy!
xx
Anna

Lisa & Alfie said...

Happy Easter and enjoy your break with your family to the fullest.
Lisa & Alfie

Ivy Lane said...

Happy Happy! Enjoy your family time! RELISH in it! :)

Ana Guedes said...

Happy Easter.
Kisses

Solange said...

Love decorations, wow, those cupcakes sure look good....
enjoy your easter break!

Unknown said...

Your family Easter celebration sounds like it is going to be wonderful - hope you enjoy it Judy! Happy Easter.
Catherine

Blue Muse said...

Lovely photos, and those cupcakes are making me hungry. Yum!
Have a wonderful Easter,
xo Isa