Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Return of Tradition




There is nothing more special than a beautifully bound leather journal and I plan to fill mine with all my photo's of France, one page for my photo the other to write about our experience and of course I will fill every page. The wax seals are also new to lily-g by just heating up the wax and pressing your own initial into the wax creates your personalized seal and adds that special touch to your stationary, very old worldly but I love it. Today with computers and very little mail, I miss that hand written letter and I cant get enough beautiful stationary I just now need to learn how to write calligraphy.

8 comments:

A-M said...

What treasured memories you will carry with you in your beautiful journal. How long now? 1 week? I wouldn't be able to sleep! A-M xx

Kimberlee said...

beautiful! Will they be on your online store? is that up and running yet? can't wait! x

Shaz said...

Kimberlee, that is what I was wanting to ask. Really want to know when the online store is up and running. So excited about it. Have started to save my pennies already.
Also, I think you might find caligraphy is not as difficult as it might seem. It is really quite easy when you have the right pens, and you can buy them almost anywhere, Officeworks is a start.

Shaz said...

Kimberlee, that is what I was wanting to ask. Really want to know when the online store is up and running. So excited about it. Have started to save my pennies already.
Also, I think you might find caligraphy is not as difficult as it might seem. It is really quite easy when you have the right pens, and you can buy them almost anywhere, Officeworks is a start.

Marit - "Som Mine Dager Er" said...

I do agree with you: It is so nice to see something handwritten, cause nowadays everything is printed. I have tried to write calligraphy and it is fun. You have to practice thoroughly, but when you finnaly have the grip of it, it is so fun!

Nice to be in here again. It's been some time. I see you have added your picture. That's great! I imagined you like this. Really!

Marit

慢慢來 said...

澎湖徵信社公會
澎湖縣徵信社公會
金門徵信社公會
金門縣徵信社公會
馬祖徵信社公會
馬祖縣徵信社公會
香港徵信社公會
大陸徵信社公會
美國徵信社公會
尋人
尋人網
尋人查址
尋人啟事
尋人方法
尋人起源
尋人免費咨詢
尋人高手
尋人網站
尋人工具
離婚協議書範本
離婚協議書下載
離婚手續
離婚免費咨詢網
離婚協議書
離婚要件
離婚證人
徵信社申訴管道
徵信社工作
徵信社公會

慢慢來 said...

二奶
捉姦
通姦
法律
捉猴
偵探
離婚
尋人
劈腿
第三者
監護權
贍養費
包二奶
婚外情
徵信所
徵信業
不倫戀
離婚證人
法律諮詢
感情挽回
私家偵探
外遇調查
大陸抓姦
徵信器材
背信
不忠

奇堡比 said...

新女性徵信
外遇調查站
鴻海徵信
亞洲徵信
非凡徵信社
鳳凰徵信社
中華新女性徵信社
全國新女性徵信社
全省女人徵信有限公司
私家偵探超優網
女人感情會館-婚姻感情挽回徵信
女子偵探徵信網
女子國際徵信
外遇抓姦偵探社
女子徵信社
女人國際徵信
女子徵信社
台中縣徵信商業同業公會
成功科技器材
女人國際徵信社
女人國際徵信
三立徵信社-外遇
女人國際徵信
女人國際徵信
大同女人徵信聯盟
晚晴徵信