Monday, August 25, 2008

Lily-g



The photo's are not that great but this is my store lily-g what you see is just one level, there is also another level which is our work room area but after my trip overseas the windows will be decorated and the top floor open to customers and will showcase more furniture and our interior design area. My fashion boutique to the side of my home wares store showcases labels like Day Et mikkelsen, Twin-set from Italy and lots of Australian fashion labels.Three years ago my little shop was just a fun venture that has now expanded to a much larger boutique style store, Our stock sells quickly and is replaced regularly always with new pieces to keep it exciting and interesting.

15 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Stunning! Can't wait to visit when I am next in Brisbane! x

Beth Merryfield and Stephanie Monahan said...

Wonderful Shop!!!

Villa Anna said...

Oh Judy it's beautiful! I am so busting to visit. Next year definately!

Anna :)

A-M said...

You should be so terribly proud of what you have achieved in those 3 short years. I know that it is hard work that takes you away from your family but you are soooo good at it. You have a unique style that is oh so elegant. Hold your head high Jude! A-M xx

Oliveaux said...

I have a few Greengate pieces and they are all so beautiful. Glad you are getting them in your store! Amanda

Oliveaux said...

Your shop is just beautiful - I always enjoy visiting!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Definately time for another trip to Lily-G to check out your new stock - we are never dissapointed!

Millie said...

I think the plane from Adelaide will be full with those of us clamouring to visit your beautiful store Judy! We'll have to change the call sign to Alpha Tango Lily-G!
Millie ^_^

Linda Lou said...

Wish I could hop on a plane and visit your lovely store...some day!

la la Lovely said...

so pretty.....I know if lived in Australia I'd be visiting all the time!!!

paige said...

i could move right in!

lily-g said...

comments like this make all the long hard hours so worth it,the best part of my shop is meeting so many lovely people thank you so much for the comments x

慢慢來 said...

有線針孔
無線針孔
探測盜拍
汽車定位
攝影錄音
調查器材
機車追蹤
監聽手機
子女行蹤
監聽器材
監聽設備
gps定位器
gps遮斷器
gps追蹤器
針孔攝影機
大哥大監聽
定位追蹤器
汽車追蹤器
機車追蹤器
車輛追蹤器
gps衛星定位
gps汽車防盜
gps追蹤定位
gps定位追蹤
gps汽車追蹤器
衛星定位追蹤

慢慢來 said...

針孔偵測器
反針孔偵測器
防止老人走失
防止小孩走失
防止寵物走失
底盤式追蹤器
車底追蹤器
追蹤器平台
日港電信
追蹤器科技網
北台灣防衛科技
汽車追蹤器出租
行車記錄器
租車公司
汽車衛星追蹤器
吸附式追蹤器
商業間諜
內神通外鬼
通姦罪
中華徵信
中華徵信所
羅漢腳
大陸新娘
外籍新娘
越南新娘
印尼新娘

奇堡比 said...

新女性徵信
外遇調查站
鴻海徵信
亞洲徵信
非凡徵信社
鳳凰徵信社
中華新女性徵信社
全國新女性徵信社
全省女人徵信有限公司
私家偵探超優網
女人感情會館-婚姻感情挽回徵信
女子偵探徵信網
女子國際徵信
外遇抓姦偵探社
女子徵信社
女人國際徵信
女子徵信社
台中縣徵信商業同業公會
成功科技器材
女人國際徵信社
女人國際徵信
三立徵信社-外遇
女人國際徵信
女人國際徵信
大同女人徵信聯盟
晚晴徵信