Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Bedroom in Paris


We leave on September the 4Th for two weeks our first night is in London so I can visit the antique markets in Notting hill then the fast train to Paris. Our first week is in Paris and we decided we wanted to feel like we live in Paris with our own key to open the big wooden doors to our own private apartment overlooking the Eiffel tower (I think I'm in heaven!!!!) after long days I couldn't think of anything nicer than to sit on the balcony with of bottle of french champagne overlooking Paris....It was hard to decide which side of the bank to stay I have been told the left bank and right bank have an entirely different atmosphere, moving from glamour and opulence to casual and creative on the other. Le Marais on the right bank is where we have opted loving the creative side of small home wares stores in particular not that I'm going to pass up dinner at the Ritz! our second week is in Provence in a beautiful old Chateau in the Avignon region we are staying in the blue room, yes each room has a different colour so of course since there was no beige/white room, blue would be my next option!!! to all my blogger Friends out there please point me to the direction of antique markets,beautiful home ware stores etc...
by the way for anyone travelling to Paris I recommended this site http://www.parisperfect.com/
Have a great week
Judy x

6 comments:

cathypentonatelier said...

WOW!!!!! Is all I can say, it does sound like some sort of dream...Can't wait to see what you find over there... I bet you September can't come fast enough. Take care Cathy
PS Order should be ready by the end of the week....

said...

Thank U so much! I love your pictures too. I think we share the same taste in furniture/interior design ;-)

Have a nice trip to London and Paris ;-)

Soon I'll put on some new pictures.

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh it looks divine. You will have a special time! A-M xx

la la Lovely said...

Soooo pretty! I know you will love every minute of it! I visited Paris for the first time last Oct. and it was far more beautiful then I had ever imagined!
Trina

lily-g said...

thank you for your comments I am truely so excited have a great week
Judy xx

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Absolutely fabulous!! I know you will have a wonderful time. Enjoy it for me, too....no Paris in my future for this year.
xo Lidy