Monday, August 3, 2009

Spring @ lily-g



I have long been inspired by the beauty of products made in France and Italy. Products today are often mass produced, at times great craftsmanship and beauty of fabric is over looked. On the weekend I had the pleasure of meeting an Italian gentleman who was passionate about quality and lasting beauty in his products. His range of bed-linen a delicate blend of linen and cotton in stunning toile prints gorgeous stripes and custom made linen made by job as a decorator a whole lot more inspiring. I love the fact that linen can be collected and shared over generations not merely disposed of, I'm thrilled to be the stockist of this stunning range.

Our colours for spring/summer are fresh apple greens, duck egg blues combined with linen in stripes and toiles, hot pink and pretty pink.

7 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Judy... Thanks for helping us remember Spring will come again!! hehe... I am over winter, even though it has been mild. Well as you might know I love all things Italian, and also have an obsession with Linens so this post has grabbed my attention. Do you have a shop newsletter I can subscribe to? Thanks x Julie

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

A woman after my own heart...there is nothing more delightful than exquisite linens. I look forward to hearing more.....

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh yay....28 days until SPRING!!
Alison

Sharnel said...

Oh Judy, this linen looks beautiful. Can't wait to see them in the flesh. Gorgeous colours.

lily-g said...

Sure Julie go to www.lily-g.com.au and hit on subscribe to newsletter. Thanks heaps x

Amanda said...

These images are beautifully shot. The linen colours are fresh and wonderful. Glad to know that you will be stocking these in your store.

Keren - The Brown Trading Co. said...

just beautiful and such gorgeous images too boot!