Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hermes

On my recent travels to France I was on the constant look out for a vintage Kelly Bag by Hermes, rummaging through the vintage stores and markets there was not a bargain Kelly bag to be seen, well not in my budget anyway. On a recent buying trip how-ever I found these beautiful vintage leather bags inspired by the Hermes Bag, they are quiet large and amazing quality perfect for that week-end away. RL is by far one of my favourite stores and I love seeing the masculine vintage tan arm chairs the old LV trunks with clusters of old books and gorgeous silver pieces, the palm in the corner, the sisal rug etc...just love it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very stylish - what a great find!

Brown Button Trading said...

Ok. Can you please please tell me how much they are and are they available for sale?? I LOVE THEM!!

Ness Lockyer said...

Yes. I would also like to know how much, size etc is the smaller one. I have always wanted a Kelly bag. These are fab and would go with anything. Great find.
Ness xx

Anonymous said...

Hello!
oh what a lovely gorgeous blog you have! I wish I could visit your store, but I am in the US. I too love this bag and wondering the availability and the cost for either! I look forward to your shop online feature. Thank you!
~Marina

Alison N said...

Want that bag....how do I find it?

慢慢來 said...

金融貸款
催收人員
催收技巧
催收款
催收話術
催收實務
催收工作
債權憑證
討債權威
不當逼債
收數公司
收帳
收數公司
討債王
收數王
討債戰術
資產管理
詐賭
欠債還錢
票據信用監控
委託討債
如何委託討債
不良債權
債權收買
債務調解
債權評價
沖開