Friday, April 18, 2008

book club...

One of the greatest parts of my job is all the great clients and friends I get to meet every-day at my store lily-g. Several weeks ago I had one customer who went to a party at the Hamptons (do you believe it!) and so many more that have just returned from Paris or off to Paris! Our store is always filled with chatter and laughter and we love comparing notes and idea's and i'm amazed at how many of us have such similiar taste and idea's. I hit 41 on the 4th of april and I promised myself this year im going to find alittle me time so i have decided that im going to start a book club focusing on books about interiors and home design and get together like minded friends who simply just love decorating books and chattering about it! so let me know if your interested? email me at lilyg1@optusnet.com.au

2 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

I'm in! A-M

cathypentonatelier said...

add me to the list...
Take care Cathy
PS Just to let you know I just did a small blog about the charms I am sending to you and your blog, I hope that is OK!!!!They will be in the mail tomorrow so you should get them Tuesday.....