Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Love of the Hampton's

It's no secret i love American architecture and especially the Hamptons look. I have had alot of different style homes and decorated them always in the current look but as I have matured I have developed my own style that may not always be the latest but to me i have never found a look that is so me. I have never liked over decorated homes when to much colour fights everything else and to many different looks are happening! classic timeless architecture like interiors always stands the test of time and years later we are still admiring there beauty!

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

THAT IS MY DREAM HOUSE. I LOVE THE HAMPTONS LOOK, GREW UP ON LONG ISLAND. IT WAS A TREAT TO DRIVE OUT TO THE "HAMPTONS" AND DROOL AT THE HOMES. I ALSO LOVE MARTHA'S VINEYARD AND NANTUCKET STYLE. IT DOESN'T GO OVER VERY WELL HERE IN SAN DIEGO. THEY LIKE THE SPANISH FEEL A LOT MORE.